Wednesday, March 8, 2017

First bit of planning

Today I decided I am 100% set on doing my magazine on traveling. I also decided to start scheduling how I will do each part of this project. I figure if I have a schedule with a little outline to follow, I'll stay organized and give myself more time to perfect anything I want and I won't stay behind leaving everything for the last minute. As of now, my schedule goes a little like this (subject to change):

WEEK 1 (3/6-3/12):
- Blog Introduction
- Create schedule
- Begin research (look for inspirations, likes and dislikes in magazine styles, travel magazine tendencies, etc.)
- Hopefully come up with at least a name (although inspiration strikes when it feels like it)

WEEK 2 (3/13-3/19):
- Continue research
- Gather pictures from my own trips and organize them so they'll be easy to access when the time comes to put everything together.
- Put together title page
- Decide what my double-page spread will consist of
- Begin table of contents (try to get as much done as possible)

WEEK 3 (3/20-3/26):
- Finish table of contents if it has not been finished yet
- Begin double-page spread

WEEK 4 (3/27-4/2):
- Finish double-page spread
- CCR

WEEK 5 (4/3-4/9):
- Revision and perfection
- Submission!!!!!!! (by 4/7, before I leave to my trip)








No comments:

Post a Comment