Monday, April 10, 2017

Official Double-Page Spread

1
2
3















My spread is of four pages. I chose to do four because thats how many I could not make my story any shorter & still get my point across. I wanted to add details & quotes while still keeping it brief & embedding images through. In order to do this successfully I had to write this much. My favorite part of the spread is my first page. Although not common, sometimes magazines stories have their own cover. I wanted to include mine because I think it would further engage the reader. The image is beautiful and I think because of the walkway it's somewhat symbolic. Its kind of representative of starting a journey, just as the reader is about to start one by reading this story about Carlos, who is also talking about his journey! Funny, right? Again, the font is still consistent with the rest of the magazine keeping it in uniform and the visual aspect is consistent as well with all the colorful images.

No comments:

Post a Comment