Monday, April 10, 2017

Official Title Page

After many modifications and many doubts, my project is finally done. I will submit my magazine by presenting each aspect one by one, accompanied with an explanation, & finally all together as if you were flipping through it :) 

First, of course, is my title page:


I might have redone my cover a good 4 times. After having thought I was done after every time, when I moved on to the other parts of my magazine I'd find it hard to have a flow, but finally I came to this one. It's the first picture I chose (always stick to your gut!). At first I wanted to place this picture on either one of the thirds because it draws the viewer's eye but I consciously put it in the middle because I think it looks much more organized with the layout & the picture itself just calls more attention with the subject in the middle. I figured the breathtaking picture itself would be enough to capture an audience.

The title and cover lines contrast the image but still match with the white foam of the waves. I did this to keep that organization & make it easy & clear to read. My cover lines are short & brief yet enticing  and obviously, pertaining to the main story, which is my two page spread. The font is easy to follow and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment